Amnesia Molotov


10.00€

   



Genetics:
Amnesia x Chem Dawg x The Kuban Assassin
Phenotype:
Sativa 60%, Indica 40%
THC:
24%
Height in the box:
100-130 cm
Flowering:
63-65 days
Сrop:
Harvest of Indore: 500-600 gr / m2, Harvest Outdor: 900 - 1700 gr from the plant

Description and characteristics

Seeds of this hybrid combine genes of Kubanskiy Ubiyza + Amnesia x Chem Dawg. A mature plant can reach a height of 130 cm (in growbox). It has a high concentration of THC — 24%. Fruits fully ripen in 65 days. Potential yield can vary from 500 to 1700 grams (depending on the method of cultivation) from 1 m².

Features

Amnesia Molotov cultivar by Kalashnikov Seeds is known as the most “wounding” among the whole line of feminized plants. Absolutely unpretentiouss to environmental conditions. Easily cope with disease, lack or excess of moisture. Suitable for manufacture cannabis wax producing.

Origin

Amnesia Molotov cannabis seeds is a well-balanced species, combining the advantages of classical and indian plants. About 60% accounted for Sativa, the remaining 40% — Indica.

Effect and taste

Exudes a citrus flavor with spicy notes. Also has incense and ginger savor. The fast tonic and calming effect are ideal for outdoor activities, communication and creativity.

Application in medicine

Amnesia Molotov marijuana seeds act as an energy drink. They help from fatigue, tone up the body and activate thought processes. It also reduces muscles pain, relieves stress and improves memory.

You can buy Amnesia Molotov by clicking the appropriate button or making an order in the basket.

Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!

How to order ?